Tickets sold out
And now, a program sporting a pleasant symmetry. It begins and ends with two piano-duet works of irresistible gaiety— Rossini’s famous Barber of Seville overture and Milhaud’s suite, Scaramouche, winking at Brazil and drawing from its swaying rhythms. In the middle, the more extensive, severe, thoughtful solo-piano compositions by Liszt and Rachmaninov can be heard.
Illia Ovcharenko and Giovanni Bertolazzi, piano
Overture from The Barber of Seville, piano duet arrangement
Prelude on J.S. Bach’s “Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen”, S. 179 (Giovanni Bertolazzi)
Après une lecture de Dante, Fantasia quasi Sonata, S. 161 (Giovanni Bertolazzi)
Second Piano Sonata, op. 36 (Illia Ovcharenko)
Scaramouche, suite op. 165b, arr. for piano duet
Possibility of Tour with bus transportation organized by Azalea Viaggi
- 1:00 PM: departure by bus from Upper Lake in the direction of Pusiano via Lecco
- 2:30 PM: Arrival on Lake Pusiano and transfer by boat to Isola dei Cipressi
- 3:20 PM: Tour of the Isola dei Cipressi, led by Mr. Simone Gavazzi (approx. 2h)
- 6:00 PM: Return to the mainland and transfer to Trattoria Pusiano for an aperitif with food
- 8:00 PM: Transfer by bus to the Castello Durini for the concert
- 8:30 PM: Beginning concert
- At the end of the concert, return by bus
Cost: € 120.00 including concert ticket.
For information and package reservations: +39 334 697 8699 – [email protected]
The concert is held outdoors.
– Full Price: € 50.00 + payment fees
– Reduced rates: see discounts
Ticket includes admission to the villa gardens.
Entrance to the venue:
The ticket office opens one hour before the concert.
Admission from the access gates is allowed twenty minutes before the start of the concert.
Approximate duration of the event:
65 min + intermission
In case of bad weather:
In case of bad weather, the concert will be held in the inner halls of Castello Durini.
The audience is advised that photos and audio/video footage may be taken during the event by LacMus Festival staff for promotion and marketing purposes for the exclusive use of the festival.